There’s a propane-powered heating solution to ﬁt any home. And don’t forget about radiant ﬂoor heating and space heating.
HIGH-EFFICIENCY PROPANE FURNACES
Aﬀordable, eﬃcient, economical to operate, and kind to the environment, propane-powered furnaces deliver premium comfort and value to homeowners.
- Space heating for any size ﬂoor plan.
- Rated from 90 percent to 98 percent eﬃcient.
- Smaller carbon footprint than most other systems.
- Easily installed in tight spaces, they can also be vented a multitude of ways.
HIGH-EFFICIENCY PROPANE BOILERS
Propane boilers serve a variety of space- and water-heating applications, all while lowering energy costs and adding long-term value to homes.
- Wide range of heating capacities, with inputs as high as 299,000 Btu/h.
- Additional end use options include snow melt and zoned heating.
- Many Energy Star rated boilers have eﬃciency ratings of at least 85 AFUE.
- Many models can be wall-mounted, saving ﬂoor space.
PROPANE HYBRID HEATING
For homeowners who are serious about ground or air source heat pump systems, a high-eﬃciency propane backup furnace oﬀers:
- Lower monthly energy costs than electric resistance heat.
- Signiﬁcantly lower CO2 emissions than electric resistance heat.
- Easier installation, because hybrid systems require less underground pipe.